Page 1 of 2
- Next >>
- Next >>
We’ve got all your food moods covered with this easy-to-follow diet plan.
Breakfasts worth waking up for
- 1 cup of Bircher muesli with low-fat yoghurt topped with grated pear and blueberries.
- 1 sourdough rye toast topped with a two-egg mushroom omelette.
- 2 fruit toasts with 1 tablespoon of fig jam and 1 tablespoon of ricotta cheese.
- 2 small buckwheat pancakes (pancake mixture available at your local health food store) with 2 tablespoons of sheep’s yoghurt, 1 teaspoon of almond meal and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- 1 medium-sized savoury muffin and 1 glass of freshly-squeezed orange juice.
- 1 wholegrain English muffin with smoked salmon and low-fat cream cheese.
- 1 cup of freshly-stewed pear and apple with ½ a cup of plain low-fat yoghurt. Top with honey and cinnamon before eating.
- 1 cup of plain low-fat yoghurt with 1 teaspoon each of chopped prunes, dried apricots and almonds.
- 1 cup of porridge with 1 small sliced banana and honey.
- 2 slices of wholemeal toast with grilled tomato and lean ham off-the- bone. Season with lemon pepper.
- 1 serve of chunky tomato and bean soup with a grainy bread roll.
- 1 medium bowl of stir-fried tofu (100g) with Chinese vegetables and cooked buckwheat noodles.
- 2 cups of cooked penne pasta with ½ a cup of cooked chickpeas and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Top with finely chopped continental parsley and 1 tablespoon of grated cheese.
- 100g of tuna (in spring water or brine) on warm rye toast (2 slices) spread with hummus. Top with grilled tomato.
- 1 lean grilled beef burger with
- tomato salsa and sliced roast potato. Serve with rocket, cucumber and low-fat dressing.
- 1 small baguette with lean roast lamb or pork (80g). Top with apple or cranberry sauce and 1 cup of roast vegetables.
- 1 pita wrap with warm roast turkey (100g), cranberry sauce and salad.
- 1 small serve of vegetarian lasagne (250g) with a fresh garden salad. Dress with balsamic vinegar and a little olive oil.
- 1 medium bowl of miso soup with buckwheat noodles, broccoli and thin strips of chicken breast (100g).
- 1 lentil burger with 1 cup of grated beetroot and carrot. Top with ½ a cup of low-fat yoghurt dip.